The good news is I slept for almost a solid 8 hours for the first time in a week.
glucose at 9 PM - 98!!
Dinner - 9:10 PM
- 1 blueberry, to break my fast (free)
- no-grain tabouleh:
- cucmber, tomatoes, parsley (5 grams)
- oil, salt, lemon juice (1 gram?)
- tried to make garlic fried green beans like my favorite chinese food place:
- green beans, cooked (4 grams)
- garlic in oil, amino acids for salt (1 gram?)
- 10 slices of turkey bacon (5 grams)
- 1 pint of blueberries, because i just could not stop (8,000 grams)
- 2 meatballs (2 grams)
- 4 pistachios (free)
Total carbohydrates for the day: 17 plus infinity... :(
Insights: cravings were less intense and more specific today - chocolate /caramel is big but also broccoli. Milkshake, beer. Going away slowly.. ever so slowly.
Lesson: don't let your cravings stare you in the face. If possible, don't buy foods you can't say no to. If it's not your choice, put them somewhere you won't have to see them.